Stella Condos - Brampton. Pre-Construction in Brampton
FOR INSTANT INFO CALL:
FOR INSTANT INFO CALL:
- Project Name: Stella Condos - Brampton
- Builders: i2 Developments Inc.
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Launch Date: 2019-10-11
- Address: Steeles Ave. and Hurontario St., Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- City: Brampton
- Main Intersection: Steeles Ave. and Hurontario St.
- Property Type: High Rise
- Property Style: Condos & Townhomes
- Location: Steeles Ave. and Hurontario St.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
A promising new condominium has appeared in a Brampton neighbourhood. Full of potential and practicality, these homes signify a great investment opportunity . STELLA at Southside is a condominium tower by i2 Developments in the City of Brampton. The major intersection is Steeles Avenue West and Hurontario Street. The 12-storey mid-rise will stand at the north end of the site next to Steeles. It will complement a neighbouring townhome development, Southside Townhomes. Together, these i2 developments represent a stunning new community, ideal for new homeowners. *Steps to Sheridan College - Davis Campus *Walking Distance to Shoppers World *Access to Transit Hubs and New Hurontario LRT
1. Sheridan College – Stella at Southside Condos is the perfect living situation for Sheridan College students during the school year. The Davis Campus is Sheridan College’s largest campus, which is home to over 12,000 students is just steps away, making it the perfect opportunity for real estate investors to expand their portfolio and earn some guaranteed rental income. 2. Lifestyle Amenities – Shopper’s World Brampton is conveniently located just minutes away from Stella at Southside Condos, offering residents access to over 190 retailers, big box stores, dining and entertainment options, and services. 3. Transit Options – Residents will have easy access to Brampton Transit services right outside the front door and at the nearby Gateway Terminal Hub at Shoppers World. The newly approved Hurontario LRT will also have a stop at the Gateway Terminal, allowing residents to commute throughout the city, into Mississauga and all the way to the Port Credit GO Station. 4. Highway Access – Motorists will have access to Highways 407, 410, and 401, allowing residents of Stella at Southside Condos to easily commute throughout the GTA and into downtown Toronto in just 36 minutes. 5. Green Space – The city of Brampton is a beautiful, green city with plenty of lush parks, landscaped pedestrian walkways, streams and ravines, and walking and biking trails for the residents of Stella at Southside Condos to enjoy nearby.